Saturday 13 March 2010

Items on the agenda

Okie dokie, so last night I didn't get much sleep as my brain was working overtime with all of the possible items I could make and how to make them. So far I've made a dining table and am finishing off some cabinetry for our 4ft fish tank. These items will be the first two that I will retrospectively blog about. The next two items to build after these will be a king bed and letterbox.


Yeah I know they sound like highschool projects but I figure that I'm best off starting with things that can afford me some flexibility and be a little more forgiving should a mistake be made.


A mate of mine, last week, informed me that he works occasionally for a guy who makes high end furniture pieces for the rich n famous. my goal is to get an introduction to this guy and hopefully work for free every now and then to learn the tricks of the trade from a master.


Stay tuned for pics of the dining table and the cabinetry.

No comments: