Thursday 30 September 2010

A new place for my ideas (sketches mostly)

I recently had a birthday and a lovely friend of mine gave me this awesome paper book to store all of my ideas. I've been very nervous to use it though as it's paper based and I didn't want to trash it in my bag as I cycle to and from work each day. Last night my lovely wife was kind enough to give me a hand made leather book that her aunty made many years ago. This is now the home to my ideas center and is keeping it nice and safe as I travel around with it. With my ideas center close to me I am sure to capture everything as it comes to mind, no more forgotten ideas.




2 comments:

Crimson Gardenia said...

Mark, is that a very high-tech bobby pin I see as your closure? :0)

Mark McCarthy said...

I had a choice of a basic lock and yet another key on my keyring or a high security locking device that requires no key. I opted for the high security locking device - aka bobby pin. :)